Will came to pick me up at the house and he had to come in and meet momma and daddy because they honestly had no idea who he was. And since I was only 15, they didn't want their little baby girl going out with just anyone! So they had to question him about everything from where he lived to who his grandparents were. But I am glad that my parents were so concerned! Makes you feel loved!
But anyways...after the interrogation we went to the Oakdale/Rockwood basketball game in Rockwood to watch our friend Monica Foley play. Then after the game we stopped by McDonalds to eat supper. (and I just put two and two together today and realized that that building isn't there anymore since they built a new McDonalds...but the location is still the same!). It was a perfectly simple night that changed my life forever!
Will, I love you so much and I am glad that we have so many memories together. It is hard to believe that we have been together 10 years already. I am so glad that I got to grow up with you right next to me. Who knew that 10 years from that night we would be happily married with 2 of the most wonderful, beautiful kids in the whole world. I couldn't ask for a better life right now. God has blessed us more than we ever deserve. I can't wait to see what all our future holds. You are amazing and I love you more and more each day!
1 comment:
I guess the questions were necessary, but, honestly, if Jim Disney hadn't said Will was "fine if you can give a teenager a good rating", then you probably would not have gone! I had to convince your dad to let me even call Jim in the first place. I figured Jim must know him pretty well since you met Will at a party at Jim's house! I am thankful that you found a great Christian man to fall in love with. You have given us 2 beautiful grandchildren!!
Post a Comment