




Finally...Liam is here. His full name is William Bradley Smith, Jr. but we are going to call him Liam. He was born May 27, 2008 at 7:41 pm. He was 7 lbs, 11 ozs and 21 inches long. I was a week overdue so had to go in Tuesday morning for an induction. It was a long day of laboring, but was all worth it when Liam was born. He looks a lot like Will I think. We got to come home Wednesday night and have been adjusting to our new life ever since. Taylor is a little jealous but is doing ok. I think it is just going to take her a little time to realize Liam is going to live with us forever! She is a good big sister though. She loves to kiss Liam on the head. We are really enjoying having our family around us and are glad they are getting to enjoy Liam too!
2 comments:
I'm sure Taylor would really miss Liam if he got sent back to the hospital. She just doesn't realize it yet!! The pictures are cute.
Thanks for including me in your "blog world". It's a great way to keep up with you guys and vice versa. Little "t" will be his greatest fan in no time. Take care and get some REST.
Post a Comment