Last week was Taylor and Liam's first VBS. Liam didn't really know what was going on...but Taylor had so much fun. She got to play in water and eat really great snacks! I am so glad that she is learning about God at such an early age. Even though she doesn't understand right now, I am sure it won't be too long before she knows how much God loves her. Me and Will helped in the kitchen with snacks and had a great time. My mom, dad, Kimberly, Tim, and Amber also helped in the kitchen. We said next year our family will just be in charge of snacks! I think 12 kids were saved at bible school this year! That is so great! I love to see kids learning about God and the love He has for them. I can't wait for my kids to enjoy many more Vacation Bible Schools.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Vacation Bible School
Last week was Taylor and Liam's first VBS. Liam didn't really know what was going on...but Taylor had so much fun. She got to play in water and eat really great snacks! I am so glad that she is learning about God at such an early age. Even though she doesn't understand right now, I am sure it won't be too long before she knows how much God loves her. Me and Will helped in the kitchen with snacks and had a great time. My mom, dad, Kimberly, Tim, and Amber also helped in the kitchen. We said next year our family will just be in charge of snacks! I think 12 kids were saved at bible school this year! That is so great! I love to see kids learning about God and the love He has for them. I can't wait for my kids to enjoy many more Vacation Bible Schools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment