Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Will!

Today is my most favoritest person in the world's birthday! Happy 27th Birthday Will! I love you so much and I hope you have had a great day! I have posted some pictures of Will through the years because I think he was just the most adorable little boy ever. Thank you for another wonderful year with you. I hope we get to celebrate many many more wonderful birthdays together! I love you so much!



Isn't he just the cutest?


Will with Taylor the day after she was born. Talk about love at first sight...he has been wrapped around her finger ever since!



Will on his 2nd Father's Day with his 2 precious children. He is such a proud Daddy!




1 comment:

Mona said...

What cute pictures! I can just see Liam in a few years looking like his daddy!! You have been blessed with a husband who is so helpful with the kids. As you continue to go to school, I see Will right beside you encouraging you on and helping you find time to study. You two are a perfect match. Happy 27th birthday son-in-law!