Monday, April 4, 2011

New Blog to Read

This weekend I got the opportunity to go to the WMU Conference in Gatlinburg once again (Thank you Will!). This is my 4th year going and it was amazing as usual. During the weekend you have 7 chances to go to smaller conferences that last for 45 minutes. The very last little conference I went to was a lady named
Tina Hutchison
and she was absolutely amazing. We found out that she has a blog so I thought I would put the link to it on here. I haven't actually read any of the blog yet, but I am sure it will be great!
Part of Tina's ministry is leading a choir in a women's prison. She has the most amazing heart and one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. She taught me a lot about love and how we can show God's love to everyone around us.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: