We went out to Uncle Reggie and Aunt Candy's house for Drew and Kristan's wedding this weekend. Everything looked so pretty. I was really worried that Taylor and Liam wouldn't be good during the wedding and they would cause a scene. Especially since Will was in the wedding and couldn't help me. I had Diana's help though. Taylor did ok and was entertained with the fans they had set out as wedding favors. She also helped herself to pulling the grass up and throwing it on the seats. Liam did really good until the very end. The whole wedding was really beautiful. I wish Drew and Kristan nothing but love and happiness for their marriage. They make such a cute couple. I know God will bless them! These are a few pictures of Taylor before the wedding.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment