Thursday, August 7, 2008

Big Sister, Little Brother



I just love my two babies! Taylor is becoming such a good big sister. I think the question I get asked more than anything is how is Taylor doing with Liam. She still has her jealous moments, but she is really starting to get the hang of this big sister thing. She loves to go get things for Liam. Anytime I sit down on the couch with Liam, Taylor will run and get me the Boppy pillow and yell "Baby eat!" She will always get me a burp cloth when I need one and loves to get Liam diapers. She even tries to give him rattles to hold on to. The other day we put her in Liam's crib with him and she thought that was the greatest thing in the world. She really does love her little brother very much. I was very worried when I first found out I was pregnant that my babies were going to be so close in age. But now I wouldn't have it any other way. They are really going to have so much fun growing up together and playing together. Their big sister, little brother shirts were made by our friend Valerie Lake. She did such a wonderful job on them and I want to thank her very much for them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
What a great looking pair of monkeys! I cannot believe how big they are already. Liam started out looking just like Taylor (to your CRHS friends) but he is so different now. He is a cutie too. I love your hair cut "T" - I understand about "mommy haircuts"...sometimes they are necessary - and yours is great looking to boot. We are all doing pretty much the same here in NC - dying from the heat is about all.
Jordan and Whitney say "Hi" - both are leaving me next weekend to go off to school. I'll let you know how this "empty nest" stuff is.
Take care and keep up the great work you are both doing raising your beautiful family.
Beverly

Anonymous said...

Wow...what great shirts! :-) Thanks for the advertisement. The kids are soooo cute! I'm glad that you and Will have adjusted so well to having two babies. You just have the perfect little family!

Julia said...

Too cute! Love the shirts and Taylor's pigtails!!