Well Liam is 2 months old now. He is getting so big. He had his doctor's appointment and had to get 4 shots. He did suprisingly good though. He weighs 13 lbs and 5 ozs now and is 24 inches long. He is becoming so much more interactive now. He loves to lay under his play gym and look at the toys. While he is laying there he has even started rotating his body around in a circle. He is sleeping great at night and only wakes up once, eats, and then goes right back to sleep. When I was pregnant with him I didn't know how I would be able to handle having another baby. But now I can't imagine him not being here. I love Liam so much and can't wait to see all the amazing things he is going to do.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
2 Months Old!
Well Liam is 2 months old now. He is getting so big. He had his doctor's appointment and had to get 4 shots. He did suprisingly good though. He weighs 13 lbs and 5 ozs now and is 24 inches long. He is becoming so much more interactive now. He loves to lay under his play gym and look at the toys. While he is laying there he has even started rotating his body around in a circle. He is sleeping great at night and only wakes up once, eats, and then goes right back to sleep. When I was pregnant with him I didn't know how I would be able to handle having another baby. But now I can't imagine him not being here. I love Liam so much and can't wait to see all the amazing things he is going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a big boy! They grow up wayyy too fast, don't they? I love his great big smile!
Post a Comment