Taylor is starting to have so much fun in the water these days. We went swimming at Will's aunt and uncle's house and Taylor just took right to the water. She had her floaties on and would just kick and float around. We were very impressed. We went swimming with Melanie and Rhylan and the girls had a lot of fun. Liam slept for a little bit so I even got to get in the water! We really enjoy swimming and being outside. I am so glad that Taylor likes to swim too!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Swimming
Taylor is starting to have so much fun in the water these days. We went swimming at Will's aunt and uncle's house and Taylor just took right to the water. She had her floaties on and would just kick and float around. We were very impressed. We went swimming with Melanie and Rhylan and the girls had a lot of fun. Liam slept for a little bit so I even got to get in the water! We really enjoy swimming and being outside. I am so glad that Taylor likes to swim too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment