Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July, again

Making smores
See how dirty she was!

Fishing and swimming...what fun!
Poppy and Liam
All the pictures wouldn't fit on the other post, so I put them here!

3 comments:

Mona said...

Cute pictures - Taylor does look homeless.

Mona said...

Hey, thanks for putting my picture in with the kids. Liam looks content doesn't he. Taylor and Mason just look plain happy. I hope they remember that time. It was good for us all to get together. I love the time.I wish we could this weekend too. It could happen!! Love all my big kids and little kids. Poppy

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing the kids. Taylor's hair reminds me so very much of Uncle Jim's in his pictures at that age. He had a head full of curly hair. Mason is something else in his picture with Taylor.

Aunt Sandra