Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A trip to the Zoo


She did not want to touch the camel...and she didn't want it to touch her!
This is what Liam did most of the day
Taylor and Rhylan milking a cow

We decided to take a trip to the zoo with Melanie and Jeremy and their kids. We had such a great time. Taylor really enjoyed all the animals. She didn't want to touch the animals, but she really liked looking at them. She especially liked the gorillas and the meerkats. They were really the only ones awake though! Even Liam behaved himself and had a good time. We really enjoy being able to go places with the kids. I hope they look back at their lives and enjoy the time we spend together too. Even though they are too little to remember anything right now, I think they will be able to look back at pictures and see how much fun they had!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave to take the kids to the zoo! I'm glad to know it went well. I'm wanting to take Maura to the aquarium soon.