Tonight when I got home from work Will had dinner fixed for us! He is such a wonderful husband and daddy. He fixed steaks and peas and corn on the cob...and fried okra for me! Taylor had never tried to eat corn on the cob before, so we let her give it a try. She really like trying to eat it. She kept picking it up and trying to bite it, but would just barely get any. I think she liked licking the butter off more than anything!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Trying Corn
Tonight when I got home from work Will had dinner fixed for us! He is such a wonderful husband and daddy. He fixed steaks and peas and corn on the cob...and fried okra for me! Taylor had never tried to eat corn on the cob before, so we let her give it a try. She really like trying to eat it. She kept picking it up and trying to bite it, but would just barely get any. I think she liked licking the butter off more than anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment