Monday, September 15, 2008

Cereal Time!






After a long day at work I got home to a wonderful supper (Thank you Will!) and as we were eating Liam was just watching our food. So Will decided it was time to feed Liam some rice cereal. We were going to start when he was 4 months old, but Will decided he was ready to try now. So we put Liam in the high chair and Will mixed up the cereal. Liam wasn't quite sure what to think! Will kept trying though and Liam ate a few bites of it. I think he is just a little bit too little so we will try again in a week or so. But it was fun seeing his reaction to the cereal. He is growing up so fast and I almost wanted to cry standing there watching my little boy try to eat. It still seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital having Liam and now he is so big! The last picture is of Liam in his bassinet. He is almost too long for it! I guess that means I need to move him to his crib. That makes me sad! I just love him so much!

No comments: