Taylor is such a funny little girl sometimes. She is so full of energy. I don't know where she gets it sometimes. From the time she wakes up in the morning until she crashes at night she just goes, goes, goes. She loves to follow me around and help me with whatever I am doing. She likes to help move the clothes from the washer to the dryer. She helps unload the dishwasher. And she is talking so much. Sometimes I can't believe the things that she says! She has even started singing and it is the cutest thing ever. She will sing Jesus Loves Me, but the only part she really knows is "Bible tells me so" so she just says that over and over. She is growing up so fast and doesn't seem like a baby anymore. She is a little girl now. Her little personality is really starting to show...along with her little attitude. I don't know where she gets that! Anyways...my mom says that I was an early talker, so I think I am just getting paid back for when I was little. But I just love Taylor so much!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Little Miss Taylor Ann
Taylor is such a funny little girl sometimes. She is so full of energy. I don't know where she gets it sometimes. From the time she wakes up in the morning until she crashes at night she just goes, goes, goes. She loves to follow me around and help me with whatever I am doing. She likes to help move the clothes from the washer to the dryer. She helps unload the dishwasher. And she is talking so much. Sometimes I can't believe the things that she says! She has even started singing and it is the cutest thing ever. She will sing Jesus Loves Me, but the only part she really knows is "Bible tells me so" so she just says that over and over. She is growing up so fast and doesn't seem like a baby anymore. She is a little girl now. Her little personality is really starting to show...along with her little attitude. I don't know where she gets that! Anyways...my mom says that I was an early talker, so I think I am just getting paid back for when I was little. But I just love Taylor so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment