Wednesday, October 8, 2008

4 months old!


Liam is 4 months old now and I just can't believe it! Time has flown by. We took Liam to the doctor the other day and he weighed 16 lbs 9 oz and was 26 inches long. He is between the 75th and 90th percentile for his weight and height. He is such a big boy! He rolled over both ways the other day too! So no more leaving him on his boppy pillow on the couch! Taylor is starting to realize that she can make Liam laugh if she plays with him and gives him toys. They are really going to have fun together. I was looking through all my pictures of Liam today trying to get some together for his baby dedication and I could not believe how much he had changed. He was so little! And no...I don't want him to stay little forever (nonnie!) but seeing him grow up so fast just makes me realize how much I need to savor the little moments I have with him. Now if I could just get him moved into his crib and out of my room... Maybe in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Mona said...

Even though he mostly looks like Will, I can see a little bit of Kristy in him! Taylor will really enjoy him as he starts interacting with her.

Izzy said...

Don't worry about the crib thing. One day he will not want to lay with you.