Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oakdale vs. Harriman

Gotta love popcorn at a football game!
Mommy and Liam enjoying the game

Logan and his color guard. You can't really see him, but he is in the second row on the left side with the rifle


Taylor and Uncle Tim. Taylor looks so cute in her shirt that Grandma had made for her!



We decided to head to the football game Thursday night to watch Oakdale and Harriman play. We were really going because Logan (my nephew) is in the Bowers Elementary color guard and they were presenting the flags at the game. Logan carried a wooden rifle and he did such a great job. They marched across the field and then did their little salute with the rifles and I was just amazed at how great Logan did. So great job Logan!! We also went to the game because all of you know that I am from Harriman and Will is from Oakdale. My heart was cheering for Harriman because it always will, but on the outside I was cheering for Oakdale. We were sitting on the Harriman side though because that is where all our family was sitting. I guess I have been converted to an Oakdale fan because that is where my kids will be going. But I had to be just a little excited when Harriman won the game! It was a really nice night, not too cold, but we left after the band played because we needed to get the kids in bed. I always have to stay and watch the band though since I was in the band for so long. I still get excited watching bands perform. I don't care how much of a dork Will thinks I am!

No comments: