Friday, October 31, 2008

A Busy Friday

Taylor playing with her "nurse kit" in the front yard
Liam playing with a football Daddy caught at the game the night before

Look at me in my new car seat!

It was not really that cold out there, Taylor just felt the need to wear her hat! Liam is looking at her like "what are you doing sissy?" He gives her this look a lot!



We had a busy day planned for Friday. In the morning I had plans to meet a friend that I graduated college with. I hadn't seen her since we graduated and that was just way too long ago! She lives in Missouri now with her husband and just hasn't made it back home much. But we were finally able to get together. We had a great time catching up and she really enjoyed metting the kids. While I was with Carissa, Will and Taylor went to Ace Hardware to get Darlene a new mailbox that she wanted put up.
When we got home I decided to clean out the car since it was so nice out. Taylor played outside and Liam even came out to play. Daddy decided it was time for Liam's big boy car seat to be put in the car, so he did that. Liam was getting just a little bit too heavy to carry aound in the carrier. And he hated sitting back so far in it. So now he has his big boy car seat that is just like Taylor's only black. And I will stop right here to say that he really loves his new seat. He can see out the window now and he can even see Taylor. So he is either looking at Taylor laughing at her or staring out the window now! After a little while we went back in to take naps and Will headed to Darlene's to put up her new mailbox. Well....the naps were shortlived so we walked up to Darlene's to help Daddy. Darlene was home now and she got to hold Liam for a while. Then it was time for us to go get ready for Trick-or-Treating! I will leave that for another post because I can't fit the pictures on here!

No comments: