Here is a picture of our family. I just love Taylor and Liam so much. I would never have imagined that in 4 years of marriage me and Will would have 2 wonderful kids already, but I wouldn't change it. I look forward to watching my babies grow now. And I look forward to spending the rest of my life loving Will and building our lives together.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
My Beautiful Family
Here is a picture of our family. I just love Taylor and Liam so much. I would never have imagined that in 4 years of marriage me and Will would have 2 wonderful kids already, but I wouldn't change it. I look forward to watching my babies grow now. And I look forward to spending the rest of my life loving Will and building our lives together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment