Today was such a great day! First off I must say Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother! She is such a great person and I love her so much! Momma...I don't know what I would do without you. You are not only a wonderful mother...you are a great friend. You always tell me the truth no matter how much I don't want to hear it and I thank you for that. So Happy Birthday!
Today we had Liam's baby dedication at church. Now just in case you don't know what that is, a baby dedication is where we dedicate our baby to God. It is not a baptism or a christening or anything like that. We don't believe in that. We just realize that God gave us such a wonderful gift and we need to make sure we dedicate his life back to God. So we agreed in front of God and our church to raise our son in a Christian home with Christian values, morals, and prinipals. We promised to teach our son about God and his unconditional love for us. And then our church promised to help us do this. Because it really does take a village to raise a child! So Liam, I hope you know how much we love you. We truly know that God is the reason you are here with us today. You were probably the most wonderful surprise we have ever received!
Diana came to church to see Liam's baby dedication, but also to see Taylor sing in church for the first time. I have been teaching the preschool choir for about 2 months now. It is a challenging but very rewarding experience. So anyways... the preschool choir sang in church today. We were missing a few of our regular members, but they did a great job. Taylor was probably the loudest singer. She did such a great job. Taylor loves to sing all the time. She walks around the house singing, she sings in the bathtub, she sings in the car. Just all the time. It makes my heart melt to hear her singing Jesus Loves Me. She was even singing it to Liam one day. It was like she wanted him to join in or something! I just love her to death.
After church we went out to eat for Momma's birthday and then visited a couple of houses in Lenior City and Loudon that are part of the Parade of Homes. We love to go look at the newest things people are putting in their houses. It gives us lots of good ideas for when we finally build a house. After looking at the houses, it was back to church and then home. So it was a busy day but a great day. Sorry there are no pictures from Liam's dedication or Taylor singing. My battery on my camera died. That always happens to me!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment