Liam has learned something new...Sitting up all by himself! All of the sudden one day he just decided he was going to sit up. He is still just a little wobbly from time to time, but he is doing pretty good. Here are some pictures from the other night after bath time and before bed. Taylor and Liam are really starting to play together. He thinks she is just hilarious and I love to hear him laugh. I really think they are going to be good friends growing up! Liam is 5 months old now and he weighs 18 lbs and is 28 3/4 inches long. He is such a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These pictures are too cute! I really love that first one of him. He looks so excited to be sitting up on his own!
This picture looks a lot like two other people I know.
Post a Comment