Saturday, September 13, 2008

Working at Grandma's House





First let me start this post by saying Happy 26th Birthday Will! Me and Taylor and Liam let Will sleep in on his birthday and then cooked him breakfast. I don't know why, but Will chose to spend the rest of his birthday working outside. I guess it just gave him something to do. So after mowing the yard and making it look nice we all went over to Grandma's house. Will was going to start cleaning out an old shed there so that it could be torn down. Jeremy and Melanie were there too mowing Diana's yard. Jeremy helped Will in the shed a little until they both realized there might be snakes in there. I think they have decided to put this project off until cooler weather! Then they were going to cut down a dead tree. I wish I had pictures of this, but after some time they got the tree cut down. While everybody was working Taylor and Rhylan were playing on Rhylan's four-wheeler. Taylor was having a lot of fun. Will had to leave before everyone else to go hlep my dad mow at the church. But I stayed and let the girls play a little more. They really enjoy playing together. They get in trouble a lot...but what little kids don't? I thought these pictures were just really cute!

No comments: