

The other day we had Christmas pictures made. I did it early this year so that it wasn't too crowded when we went. I hate waiting to have pictures made because it never fails that the kids are happy when you get there but the longer you wait the worse the moods become! But we only had to wait about 10 minutes the day we went. We had a wonderful photographer this time and I was very pleased with the pictures. I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted! Both Taylor and Liam did a great job. Enjoy the pictures! Feel free to leave comments...we love to hear how beautiful our babies are!
3 comments:
Too cute!!! I love the one where Santa is holding Liam up in the air!
The pictures are great! I know it must have been hard for you to choose which ones to get when they are all so good!! I just love the one where they are looking at the book - Taylor seems to be so protective of her little brother. Thanks for sharing with us.
I LOVE the one of Taylor & Liam reading together...so CUTE! :o)
Post a Comment