
Since I had already added pictures from Taylor's 2 year pictures here are Liam's 6 month pictures. He did such a great job. I love his little smile. He is just so happy!Today we had dr appointments for both Taylor and Liam. Since Will is off on Fridays we figured we would just tackle both well check-ups at the same time and save us a trip to Oak Ridge. So they both weighed in and Taylor was 26 lbs and 2 oz and was 34 3/4 inches long. Liam was 18 lbs and 4 oz and was 27 inches long. So he wasn't quite as big as I thought he was going to be. He feels much heavier when I have been holding him all day long! Everybody checked out good except for Liam has a double ear infection. I thought he might have one. He has been pretty fussy since Monday and has had a runny nose. But I didn't know if it was all because of teething or what. So now we get to start antibiotics for him. Me and Will were both just thinking oh no, we are starting this whole ear thing all over again. Taylor's ears looked good this time though. Her tubes are out of her ears and she isn't getting infections. So that is good news.
Taylor had to get her finger pricked for a CBC. It was so sad. She was very upset and cried so much she was shaking. I felt so bad for her. But she didn't have to get any shots. We tried the flu mist with her instead of the shot. We will see how that works out. Liam had to get 4 shots though. He was a trooper. He just cried for a minute and then I fed him and he was better. The whole time he was getting his shots though Taylor just kept saying "oh no...oh no." She was very concerned about him.
After the doctor we went to Arby's to eat. We LOVE Arby's. Then we went to Walmart to make our Christmas cards. They will hopefully get mailed out very soon! And then we stopped by the hospital so that I could see one of my friends that is fixing to have a baby. She is due New Year's Eve but is hoping to deliver anytime now! I wish her luck! Then we headed back home and I am going to try to work on putting ornaments on the tree. We have had the tree up since the Saturday before Thanksgiving but I just haven't had time to put ornaments on it. Taylor loves to turn the lights on and off. So I am sure she will love seeing the ornaments on it. Liam can't move around yet so he shouldn't be able to bother the ornaments. But who knows...he could be crawling before Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment