Well...I have a few new things to tell everyone. Just recently Liam has started waving. He doesn't really know yet why he is waving, but it is so cute! I wish I had a picture of him, but I haven't caught it on camera yet. I will try to get a picture though. He has also started eating baby food. He has tried peas and green beans and green beans are his favorite so far. He almost sucks them off the spoon. He is 6 months old now but I don't have an official weight for him yet. We are going to try to go to the doctor sometime this week so I will let you know when we find out. I think he is close to 20 lbs though. He is such a big boy!
Also just in the past week or so Taylor has started saying "I love you." It is the sweetest sound in the world to hear your child tell you they love you. I have been saying it to her for so long and then one day I said "I love you Taylor" and she said "I love you too!" I almost cried. It was just so sweet.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment