Friday, November 21, 2008

My Precious Little Girl







I almost can't believe it but Taylor is 2 today! I can still remember having her just like it was yesterday. Sometimes I still talk about it just like it was yesterday. In the last 2 years she has gone from a little baby who needed me to do everything for her to a very independent little girl. I have truly enjoyed the last 2 years...watching her grow so fast it almost doesn't seem real. I love when she just wants to crawl up in my lap and have me hold her. She is talking so much and she cracks me up all the time. She is doing so many new and exciting things. She sings all the time. Her favorite songs are Jesus Loves Me and The B-I-B-L-E. She can count to 10 and loves to count everything. Her absolute favorite thing to play with is her baby dolls. She carries them all over the house and takes care of them just like I take care of Liam. She even "feeds" her baby! If she can't find her baby she walks through the house yelling "Baby....where are you? Baby...you hear me?" It is the sweetest thing ever! She is the most amazing little girl in the world. I cannot imagine life without her now. I look forward to all the new and exciting things she is going to do. Even though I am so excited about her growing up...it makes me just a little sad that she is not my little baby any more. But that is what we are supposed to do as parents is watch our children grow up, all the while teaching them everything they need to know. I am definitely looking forward to watching Taylor grow into a beautiful little girl! I love both my children more than I could ever explain to anyone, but Taylor will always be my first and she will always be my precious little girl.

1 comment:

All About the Armes' said...

She is so adoarble! I LOVE that dress! :o)