
Ok... so Jessica tagged me to go to my 4th picture folder and my 4th picture and say 4 things about the picture. So here goes.
1. This is a picture of me after me and Will got back from our honeymoon fixing to wash clothes.
2. We were living with Will's mom at the time because we hadn't moved into our apartment at Tech Village yet.
3. I actually look kind of skinny in this picture! (Oh what having 2 kids will do to your body!)
4. This was such a wonderful time in our marriage. Everything was so new and exciting. We were so in love and our whole lives were in front of us. We had no idea what God had in store for us!
Ok, everybody I know that actually looks at my blog has already been tagged except for Melanie and Julia. So I tag them!
No comments:
Post a Comment