The other night (well, about a week ago now!) Kimberly, Benji, Logan, Abigail, and Mason all came over to the house. None of us were doing anything so we just decided to do nothing together. We always enjoy getting together for family time. It gets a little crazy with all the kids in the same place, but we love it. They really love playing together. We invited my mom and dad to come over, but I think they were working over. And we also invited Tim and Amber, but they decided to spend the evening together at their house watching a movie I think. Must be nice!! But anyways. We ate homemade nachos and they were really good. Kimberly and Benji even taught us how to make homemade chips. They are our new favorite snacks!! They are so easy to make and tasted sooooo good. My house was a wreck by the end of the night, but that isn't any different than any other night. So no harm there! Abigail and Taylor colored some and a lot of the crayons got broke. Now any time Taylor picks up one of the broken crayons she says "Abigail broke that... I spank her." It is so cute! I love my neice and nephews and always enjoy the time we get to spend with them!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Friday Night Fun
The other night (well, about a week ago now!) Kimberly, Benji, Logan, Abigail, and Mason all came over to the house. None of us were doing anything so we just decided to do nothing together. We always enjoy getting together for family time. It gets a little crazy with all the kids in the same place, but we love it. They really love playing together. We invited my mom and dad to come over, but I think they were working over. And we also invited Tim and Amber, but they decided to spend the evening together at their house watching a movie I think. Must be nice!! But anyways. We ate homemade nachos and they were really good. Kimberly and Benji even taught us how to make homemade chips. They are our new favorite snacks!! They are so easy to make and tasted sooooo good. My house was a wreck by the end of the night, but that isn't any different than any other night. So no harm there! Abigail and Taylor colored some and a lot of the crayons got broke. Now any time Taylor picks up one of the broken crayons she says "Abigail broke that... I spank her." It is so cute! I love my neice and nephews and always enjoy the time we get to spend with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will make sure we are NOT working the next time we get invited. I sure hate that we missed all the fun! The pictures are just too cute!
Post a Comment