Monday, January 5, 2009

A long update...

Well... it has been a long time since I have updated my blog and for those of you who keep up with this site... I apologize. I feel like I have been so busy here lately. Here is a little bit of what we have been up to!


Here is a picture of my preschool choir at church. They are such a joy to teach. They sang 4 songs in front of the church one Sunday night and they did such a wonderful job! I am really looking forward to the new year and teaching them lots of new songs!
Me and Taylor before we left for church one night

My beautiful kids playing around one night. They are really starting to love playing together and it is really cute.


This is a picture of the kids at Ava Rose's 1st birthday party. She is so cute and it seems like she got big quick! Ava Rose is our neice.

Here is a picture of the candy cane cookies I made one day before Christmas. They were very yummy and I thought they turned out pretty cute too. I am all into baking right now and I think my family is enjoying being my taste testers! Hopefully I will have some more pictures of things I have baked pretty soon!

This is just a cute little picture of Liam. He has a piece of baby toast in his hand. He really loves to gnaw on that stuff! He also loves to destroy his sisters baby toys! Taylor got very mad when she came in the kitchen and saw that Liam had turned her stroller over and dumped her baby in the floor. She kept saying "I love you baby, it's ok!"

We went to the Harriman Christmas parade whenever it was (I don't even remember anymore!) It was a pretty cold night but Taylor enjoyed seeing all the lights and running out to get candy. I was a little dissappointed that there weren't any marching bands in the parade. I always remember marching in the parades when I was in high school. I think everyone enjoys hearing the Christmas music being played and seeing the bands. I was also just a little dissappointed at the amount of participation in the parade. I don't think there were very many floats this year. But I guess everyone's funds were low (and believe me I understand that!) so that is why they didn't do a lot of floats this year. But here are a few pictures from the night. Here are Tim and Amber...with Tim acting like his normal goofy self!


A picture of us all bundled up!

All the kids. Tim is holding Liam up and Liam was not happy about it!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love the update! That is such a sweet picture of the two kiddos together! I can't get over what a happy little boy Liam is! He is always smiling!