I can hardly believe it...but my baby boy is 9 months old already!! He is such an amazing little boy and has brought so much love and happiness to our family. He is doing a lot of new things here lately. He has started crawling...instead of just slithering his way around. He started a couple of weeks ago finally getting up on all fours. Now he just goes and goes...all the time! He has also started pulling up on the couch and his toys and the chairs...pretty much anything that is bigger than him, he will pull up on it! He has also stood by himself for a few seconds at a time! It won't be long now until he is walking. Then I really better watch out!! He is almost refusing to eat baby food now. It took us forever to even get him to eat baby food, and now all he wants is table food. But I don't know if it is table food he wants so much as it is that he wants to feed himself. If we put something on his high chair tray he will have it scooped up and in his mouth in no time! And he thinks he has to end each meal with puffs. I promise the boy is going to turn into a puff if we don't watch it! He also likes to grab the spoon from us and try to get it in his mouth by himself. He is successful sometimes...other times we just have a big mess...but it is cute. Last week me and Will went out to eat for my birthday and Liam stayed at the house with Will's mom. Taylor stayed with Nonnie and Poppy and spent the night there. When me and Will got home it was so fun to just be able to focus all our time on Liam. (now don't think I don't love having Taylor around, it is just that we never have got one on one time with Liam like we did with Taylor!) Liam could tell that he was getting extra attention I think. He just played and played with us until he was exhausted and went to sleep. We had his 9 month check-up the other day. He didn't have to get any shots so it was a good visit. Liam weighs 20lbs 2 oz and is 29 inches long. He is between the 50-75 percentiles. Another new thing he has started doing is putting things up to his ear and acting like it is a phone. I guess he sees me with the phone up to my ear a lot!! He can say "ma-ma" and "da-da" now and he says it all the time! He can also wave bye-bye. He is just growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday he was a little tiny baby. He is still not sleeping through the night, but a lot of that is my fault for still feeding him in the middle of the night. I will stop eventually, but it is just easier right now! I know this was a long post, but I can't belive my little baby is growing up so fast and I wanted to make sure I wrote down all the new things he is doing so I won't forget. Enjoy these pictures from the past month. He is such a handsome little boy and I just love to show him off!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the puffs picture! That is precious. :o)
Post a Comment