Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Friday Find

Ok...for this weeks fabulous find I have something a little different. I have stumbled upon this WONDERFUL blog written by a group of Christian women. It is called Prayer of Hannah. They describe their purpose as...
This blog started as a group of friends slowly moved miles away from each other. The nearly constant emails eventually turned into an idea for a blog! The purpose of our blog is to share all sorts of information with each other as we strive together to raise godly children. The topics of the posts will vary widely - from nursing, to diapers, to products we love or don't love so much - but all of it is meant to be built on our foundation of Jesus Christ.
I have been searching through their posts and they have information on more than just Christian parenting. They give their insights on topics such as House-keeping tips, how to make your home a haven for your husband, breastfeeding, birth-control, money-saving advice... and all of it is from the perspective of a Christian woman. I do not know any of these women personally, so I really can't tell you anything about them. But I think most of their husbands are either in seminary right now or are preachers or missionaries. They have a section where you can read about their families. I found this site very informative and interesting. I am looking forward to reading more of their posts on various topics. I hope you find some interesting information too as we are all striving to have Godly families, be Godly wives and mothers, and simply be good Christians. You can click below to visit their blog. Enjoy!

No comments: