Friday, February 13, 2009

Fabulous Friday Find

Ok...my friend Jessica Armes decided to start putting some really cool things she has found on her blog every Friday. I thought this was a great idea and said I would start doing the same. So for my first Friday I decided to post about one of my favorite things.

The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is such an amazing little thing. It will take scuffs off the wall, the floor, the bathtub, anything really. And most amazingly (for those of you who have kids or have kids visiting your house) it takes crayon off the wall with almost no effort at all! I was sceptical at first that it would really work as well as the commercials said. But it does! So I definitely recommend keeping one at home just in case.

1 comment:

All About the Armes' said...

YES! I love this product, too. I also learned in nuc. med. school that it wipes away blood stains on hard surfaces!! haha...this is one of the tricks that the other techs had learned from experience and that I used a lot those first few months!! :o)