Monday, February 2, 2009

So Sorry!

2 little monkeys in the shower! Liam tries to pull up on the side of the bathtub. He thinks he is so big!


They LOVE to take baths!

I love that smile!
Taylor's favorite thing to do...climb on Daddy! And look at Liam trying to eat that ball!

I took this one morning right after they woke up. Can't you tell by Taylor's hair... the poor girl... And to everybody who thinks I dont' comb her hair before I go anywhere... this is what it would look like if I didn't comb it!
I was changing the sheets on Liam's bed and could not keep these 2 off of the mattress. You would have thought I had bought them a new toy! They had so much fun!

Liam really loves baby food now... the only problem is that he wants to grab the spoon and feed himself! And that is just too messy!

Taylor playing with the little snowman Will made her

My 2 little spoiled babies in our bed! You see that small amount of space on the other side of Liam... that is where I get to sleep! And the small amount of space on the other side of Taylor is where Will gets to sleep! They both start out in their own beds, but this is where they usually end up! We are working on it though! They are quite cute though, aren't they?

Liam in his car seat fixing to be on our way to NC. We had to make a trip over there right after Christmas to make some improvements to the house we have for sale over there. Please pray that we will sell the house very soon! Me and Liam had to ride in the very back. Nonnie and Taylor were in the middle seats and Will and Poppy got to ride in the front!

Liam's first snow! He kept looking at us like... "why am I sitting on this cold ground getting all wet? Pick me up!"

Daddy and Liam in the snow

Taylor, Liam, and Poppy bouncing on the bed at the hotel room in NC


Ok...I know that there are a few people out there who actually keep up with this blog of ours and to you all, I must apologize! I have been a very bad blogger here lately! I just feel like we have been so busy. So instead of trying to post 15 thousand blogs and play catch up I am just going to post some pictures from the past month and start over! Liam is scooting all over the house now. He isn't actually crawling yet, but he gets wherever he wants to go. He is even pulling up on some things! And Taylor... she is something else. I can actually carry on a conversation with her now. Sometimes that is a good thing, and sometimes it is bad! She tries to argue with me about things now and I just keep thinking this is what the teenage years are going to be like! She hasn't been too interested in potty training here lately. She was doing so good for about a month and then she just lost interest. So I am not really pushing it yet. I think when it gets warmer and I don't feel so bad about her running around naked we will try again! We have had a really good month of January and there has been a lot going on. Hope you enjoy! And these pictures are so out of order it isn't funny... I don't know what I did to mix them all up!

No comments: