Ok...I am so sorry it is taking me so long to get these pictures posted...but as most of you know we are right in the middle of packing the house up and I just haven't had the time or energy to get this up here...but finally! I have some time! We had a wonderful Easter weekend.
It all started on Friday night. We went out to eat for Amber's 21st birthday. She chose Outback to eat and it was very very yummy. After we ate we decided to go bowling. Well...I didn't bowl because I figured somebody would need to keep an eye on the kids. So Tim, Amber, Momma, Daddy, and Will all bowled a game. They had a great time. I think Tim won. I know Will lost! He said it always takes him 1 game to get warmed up and since they were only playing one game he just didn't have a chance!
Saturday after Taylor woke up I let her color some Easter eggs. She had a great time. After they were all done though she smashed two of the eggs together and broke them and then dropped another one on the floor. She just didn't understand that they weren't like the plastic egss! We spent the rest of the day working over at Momma and Daddy's house. I tried to start packing up things that I had left over there. Mostly trophies and other momentos that I just hadn't bothered to take with me when I got married. We cleaned out closets and moved furniture. It was a very productive day. Later that night we went to Kimberly and Benji's to play the Wii. Probably the funniest thing of the night was me and Tim boxing it out on the Wii. I laughed so hard I couldn't hardly box any! Tim was cracking me up. But I finally got it together and was able to box. (I was so sore the next day! I thought my shoulder was going to fall off!) We also bowled on the Wii and I did get to play this time...well, until I had to stop to feed Liam.
Sunday started out by us all getting ready to go to church like usual. Before we left we let the kids look in their baskets. They enjoyed all the stuff I think...who really knows. Taylor liked the chocolate...she would eat it all the time if she could. Then we went to church and had a great time in Sunday School and in the service. The preschool choir which I lead sang in church that morning. They did such a great job...I was very proud!
After church we headed off to Will's mammaw and pappaw's house for a great lunch with his family. All the kids got to hunt eggs and the weather was really nice. After the egg hunt we loaded up and went to Nonnie and Poppy's house for another egg hunt with Mason and Abigail. Logan hid the eggs this year because he said he was too big to hunt the eggs. Only he got mad when he found out there was going to be a dollar in one of the eggs. He claimed nobody wanted him to have any money...since we knew he wasn't hunting eggs we put the dollar in there. He is so dramatic! I think he got over it finally and the rest of the kids had fun hunting the eggs. Liam just watched everyone for a while, but after a little bit he wanted down in the yard (I would say down in the grass...but there is no grass...just mud!) I finally just put him down and let him play. He got so muddy but had a great time. He got a bath before church that night though!
We went back to church that night and then headed home to crash! It was a busy but great weekend. We really enjoy spending time with our families and are glad that our kids have so many cousins to grow up with. I hope everyone else had a great Easter! Enjoy the pictures!











No comments:
Post a Comment