So I took Liam to the doctor last Sunday because he was being very fussy and was slapping at his ears. Sure enough...the doctor said he had another ear infection. He just had one 3 weeks earlier and got over that one. But then his nose started running and the ear infection came back. This makes 4 ear infections in 5 months so the doctor suggested we go to the ear, nose, and throat doctor to see about getting tubes in his ears.
We had an appointment with that doctor on Friday and he said he thought tubes would be a good idea for Liam. It is the same doctor that did Taylor's tubes and we really like him. So they set up the surgery for Wednesday morning. Please pray for Liam that everything will go like it is supposed to and he will have no problems. Pray that the doctor will have a steady hand and not make any mistakes!
I hate it when my little man isn't feeling good. But I know these tubes should keep him from getting any more ear infections for a while...I hope so anyways! I can't believe he is already 11 months old. At the doctor he weighed 21 lbs and 6 oz. He had gained over a pound and a half in 3 weeks! He has been eating like a little piggy lately! And he is getting so heavy to carry around. But he is almost fixing to walk. Right now he can push a little toy around the room and go anywhere he wants. He has even started standing on his own a little bit. So I know it won't be long! I am trying to plan his 1st birthday party. But with 2 little hoodlems running circles around me all day long it is kinda hard!
I hope everyone is enjoying Spring so far. I get tired of the rain, but I know here in a few weeks I will be complaining about how hot it is. So I will just enjoy these days while they last!
(I stole these pictures from you Nonnie! I hope you don't mind! They were taken 5/30/09 at Logan's baseball game.)
1 comment:
I will say some extra special prayers for Liam! I hope everything goes great! :o)
Post a Comment