Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!

Happy Birthday Momma! I hope you had a great day and enjoyed getting to spend the weekend with all of your most wonderful people! We went out to Los Primos on Friday night and while there I made sure that the waiters came and sang to her. I know she just loved it! And then on Saturday I think Momma went shopping all day (I think...I don't really remember). And then on Sunday we came home after church and fixed pork chops for lunch and Momma got to take a nap. But I think she had a good weekend leading up to her birthday and I hope she enjoyed her gift from us. We got her a UT Snugglie blanket. It is really cute! Anyways...Happy Birthday Momma! I hope you had a great day!

(This is the most awful picture of me...but it was the only one I could find on my computer with Momma and all her babies! I can't believe I put it up here though!)

1 comment:

Mona said...

I do LOVE my Snuggie and it being UT is just an added bonus!