Monday, October 19, 2009

A lot going on!








I must appologize for not posting anything of real substance for a while. It seems like anytime I get on the internet it is just to check email or look at something else real quick and I don't get to spend a lot of time on here just updating the blog! We have been up to a lot here lately so I will try to fill you in!


I have been going to school mostly. It seems like that is all I do sometimes! I am only in school on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I am studying most Sunday afternoons and Monday nights. So sometimes it feels like I am neglecting my family to study, but it is all working out pretty good. I have been learning a lot in school and am really looking forward to my clinical days that will start next week. I am still really nervous about my pharmacology class, but I have done pretty good so far. I am making good grades and feel like I actually want to learn most of this stuff, so it isn't too bad. Just time consuming and tiring! But that is about all that has been up with me here lately! I haven't found much time to work in the midst of all this school work.


Will is still working hard at Watts Bar. He hasn't got much overtime here lately which has been a blessing and a curse. I have really enjoyed having him home on Fridays. It is the one day that we actually feel like we can just hang out and be a family without having to run all over the place. But that is about all with Will, just work and playing at home!

Taylor is growing up more and more everyday. Some of the things that come out of her mouth surprise me! She told me the other day that she needed a pink car (one of those battery powered cars) for her birthday. And I told her that I didn't think we would have enough money to buy one of those for her, but she insisted that since Daddy goes to work all the time, that he would have enough money to buy her a car. I just had to laugh. Maybe she won't be too dissapointed when she doesn't get one for her birthday! She sings all the time and if I can ever figure out how to do it, I will put a video up of her singing on here. She does really really good most of the time. She is doing so good at "school" most days. She doesn't cry anymore when I drop her off (unless she is just really tired), she takes a nap everyday, and she is learning a lot of new things. She tells me all the time that she loves school. She does have her days when she doesn't want to go, but most of the time she really likes it. And that makes it easier on me to drop her off. She is still just going 2 days a week and I think that is all she needs right now.


Liam is my precious little angel boy. He is the cutest and sweetest little thing, when he wants to be! He can be whiney at times, but most of the time he is just wonderful! He is becoming a lot more interactive now that he can understand more and communicate a little better. He knows sign language for "more" and that helps us to know when he is still hungry! He is also learning his animal sounds. He loves to say "woof" anytime he sees a dog or a picture of a dog. He also likes to crawl around and act like he is a dog. It is so funny. And anytime we drive by a train he starts yelling "choo choo" and gets so excited. He also knows how to say balloon and gets very excited when he sees one! He is trying to learn how to behave and learn what no means...but that one is a little tough for him! But he is so sweet and I just love him so much!


The past few weeks we have been to a cousins' reunion for Will's family, we went to the Mayfield Dairy Farm, we went to Oakdale's homecoming game one Friday night, we went to Dollywood (the kids loved it!), we visited some Parade of Home houses (and hope to look at some more this weekend), and have spent a lot of time just hanging out at home. I love my family so much and thank God everyday for the blessings He has given us.

1 comment:

The Newmans said...

Hey Kristy!
I cannot believe how BIG your kids are - especially Taylor! They are so sweet. Too bad we don't live closer together and we could be sewing buddies ;) In all of our spare time, right! I can't wait to see Taylor's shirt. I saw the burp cloths you made several months ago - they were great! I don't know how to do much - I feel like I do the same things over and over. Well, I hope school is going well. I know it has to be tough. Have a great weekend!