
While I would love to take credit for this cute cute little dress...I really had only a little part to do with it! I am trying to learn to sew but I have little patience with myself so most of the time I just find simple projects for me and my mom to do together. I found a pattern for this cute "pillowcase dress" online and went the other day and bought the materials... 1/2 yards of fabric and 2 yard of ribbon! That was it! This cute little dress cost me less than $5. And it only took me and momma about an hour to make it. I did most of the ironing of the fabric while she sewed it. I was pretty excited about it! Isn't it cute? Taylor was really excited about wearing it. And I hope to be able to make her a Thanksgiving one and Christmas one!
1 comment:
So cute! Looks great Kristy! I have been wanting to make Elle one of those for a long time! I just might have to try that out soon!
Post a Comment