In case you don't already know...I love this little boy a whole bunch! And he is 18 months old today!
He is just the sweetest little boy and I could squeeze him and love on him all day long! I love you so much Liam! What are you up to these days?
You are the most amazing little boy. You are really starting to show your personality these days. You want to make sure everybody knows that just because you are the littlest one in this family doesn't mean you won't get what you want!You are a great sleeper. You usually go to sleep around 9:30 or 10 (unless you got up early for school that day and then you go to sleep at about 8:30 or 9). You sleep through the night and don't wake up until around 8:30. We recently put a pillow in your crib and you just love sleeping on it. I find you cuddled up with it most of the time when I check on you. You like to be rocked at night, but you usually go to sleep on your own in your crib.
You are learning new words everyday it seems like. You can say Momma, Da-Da, Sis-sis, Pop-pop, ball, bus, bite, eat, bye-bye, truck (with great emphasis on the "ck" part!), NO (that is your favorite word), nana (for banana), T (for Tim), wa-wa (for water)...and probably many others but that is all I can think of right now.
You love to play with your toys...but Taylor's toys are pretty fun for you too! You like cars and trucks and throwing ball, but there is just something about a baby doll that you just love. You like to rock the baby and feed the baby a bottle. It makes me smile and know that you are going to be a wonderful Daddy someday.You like to play outside more than anything. You love to help Daddy with whatever he is getting into out there. You just run around the yard like you own the place! Daddy loves you to help him too. I know he is looking forward to the day when you can help him fix stuff and he can teach you all that he knows. I look forward to that day too.
You go to "school" 2 days a week while Mommy is in class and you do so good there. You don't cry anymore when I drop you off and I know it is because you love your teacher and your friends. They say that you are such a good boy during the day. They say that you listen and eat good and even take really good naps. I even asked them one day how they got you to go to sleep for your nap and they said they just tell you it is nap time and you go to your cot, lay down, cover up, and go to sleep. Mommy is jealous! I love that you are learning new things at your school and that you are being taken good care of while I am away.
You love your Poppy and everything that he does. You especially love eating off of his plate (even if you just got done eating supper!). When Poppy goes outside...you want to be right there beside him watching what he does.
You are the best eating kid I have ever seen! You love food and aren't too picky. You love macaroni, peas, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, hamburger, any kind of beans, hot dogs, dumplings, biscuits or bread of any kind, and corn. There isn't much that you won't eat...especially if you have ranch dressing to dip it in! (your sister taught you that!)
You are the most affectionant little boy too. You love to grab Mommy's face and give kisses and then hugs. You never fail to tell someone bye-bye when you are leaving and you have even been known to give the little girls in the nursery hugs and kisses. :) So watch out Daddies...Liam knows what he wants!
I can't believe that you are 18 months already. It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms in the hospital. You were our surprise little blessing...but now I don't know what I would do without you. You are growing up so fast. I love watching you do new things everyday (like learning to jump off the couch...thanks to Taylor!) and I love seeing the world through your eyes sometimes. You get so excited over the simplest things and I love that about you. You are my loud, rambunctious little boy and I am loving every minute of being your Mommy! Always remember that Jesus loves you!
1 comment:
We have had fun with Liam tonight. He put a pillow in the floor and we knew just what he was going to do - jump off!! We took him to Gonodlier and he ate almost a whole piece of pizza. We forgot the diaper bag and sippy cup, but he drank chocolate milk with a straw. Hopefully, we will do better getting him to church tomorrow morning. He is already asleep with no problems. He really is such a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment