Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Taylor!

Today is a very special day. Today our little princess turns 3 years old! I cannot believe that she is that old already!


Taylor,
It seems like just yesterday that you were born and I couldn't believe how beautiful you were. You immediately became my little princess! I didn't understand a mother's love until you came into this world...and now, I don't know how I would live without you! We had the greatest time on the days I didn't have to work...we went everywhere together. I taught you to love to shop early!! I never would have admitted it...but when I found out I was pregnant with you...I always hoped you would be a girl. And when I found out you were a girl...I was so thankful and excited. You made my dream come true of having a little girl.
You were such a good baby. You ate good from the start, you slept good (on your belly of course!), and you made me and Daddy a family. We loved you and spoiled you so much!

And of course...you had this man wrapped around your little finger from the very beginning. He was the first one to see your little head and he cried like a baby :) Your Daddy would do anything for you, and he tries to make sure you have the best of everything. He melts when you tell him you love him...and he loves your hugs and kisses!


And now look at you! You are such a big girl! What are you up to these days?


You love to play pretend. Mostly with your baby dolls. You name them, and love on them, and even discipline them! It is so funny to watch. You love those babies like they were your own. It makes me happy to see you playing like that!


You also love to sing. It seems like you are always singing a little song. Whether you made it up, or learned it at church or school. Your favorite songs right now are Jesus Loves Me, The Wheels on the Bus, The BIBLE, If your Happy and you know it...and so many more!


You talk a lot! Nonnie says that I talked early and often...so I guess I am getting paid back for that now! You talk from the time you wake up until you go to sleep at night...and sometimes you even talk in your sleep! You have talked so clearly for a while now and I just love to hear some of the things that come out of your mouth! Never a dull moment around you!


You were potty trained this past March. You were such a big girl about it! You decided that you wanted to use the potty...and you did. You rarely have accidents anymore and you don't even wear a diaper for naptime anymore. You do still need a diaper during bedtime...but we are working on that!


You are such a great big sister to Liam. You are his little Momma most of the time. You make sure he has everything that he needs and tell me when he does something wrong. I love that you two play so good together...most of the time!


You got your ears pierced yesterday and were such a big girl about it! You sat so still and only cried for a few minutes after it was done! Then you got a sucker and we went to Build-a-bear and you made a new friend...which you named "Bradley" even though it is a girl bear :)


You are so smart for a 3 year old! Or at least I think so! You have been able to count to 12 for a very long time now. You know your ABC's and you learned to count to 6 in Spanish! You can even draw and recognize a "T" and you always make sure that I know that is what your name starts with! I love that you love to learn. And you love to read books. We always read a book together 2 or 3 times in a row, and then you read it to me and it amazes me at how much of the book you remember...usually word for word! I hope you always love to read and learn!

You brighten my days in so many ways. Sometimes we butt heads during the day because you are so independent and know just what you want and need, no matter what Mommy thinks! But you are precious and I love you so much!

I can't believe how grown up you are. I am learning to savor every moment because it has gone by way too fast. You truly aren't a baby anymore. You are my big girl and are learning new and exciting things everyday!

I love you sweet girl! I pray everyday that you will continue to learn about God and follow him in everything you do. You love church and your friends there and I pray that never changes.
Happy Birthday little princess! I hope you enjoy everything about your day!

2 comments:

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona said...

What a fun birthday party you had! I think you really enjoyed yourself. You really are such a big 3 year old. You remind me a lot of your mother when she was a little girl. She talked ALL the time - and so do you! You have such a sweet personality and I LOVE YOU so much!