Ok...so for a long time I have been wanting to order the kids a custom screen print t-shirt with their name on it. I know that they sell them at ella minnow pea (I even have doodle bugs design button on the side on my blog!). But I just could not bring myself to pay $30+ for a t-shirt that they are probably going to outgrow in 1/2 a year! My solution...shop on the internet until I found what I was looking for for the price I was willing to pay!! When Kelly from Kelly's Korner did her Show us your life Friday post where lots and lots of people posted their home based businesses on there I found so so many cute sites where people do crafty things out of their home and sell them on the internet. I found a site called If You Say Sew and ordered t-shirts. I ordered 4 shirts (Taylor, Liam, Mason, and my neice Delaney) and they cost me $14.50 a piece...and that was including shipping! I was so excited! And they got here the day after Christmas (I procrastinated and didn't get them ordered soon enough!) and they are so adorable! I am very pleased with my purchase and just wanted to share the sight with everyone in case they were interested! Here are Taylor and Liam's shirts!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!!
SUPER cute!!
Post a Comment