Friday, February 19, 2010

Snowy Days

We have had quite a few snowy days here in East TN over the last couple of weeks and it has been pretty fun! We don't usually get snowfall that is actually big enough to play in...but this year we got a couple of snows that were 2-3 inches! I know that doesn't seem like much to some people...but it was huge to us!

The kids...who didn't really know that much about snow other than they wanted to play in it...had a blast!

We even made snow angels! Taylor thought this was so so cool!

They had so much fun on the sleds. That is until they fell off! But they kept wanting to pull each other around. And that didn't always work out too well!

I love these precious smiles!


We really enjoyed the snow...but I really hope it is over! I am ready for some sunshine and warmer weather!

No comments: