Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day! I love to give cards to the ones I love...and I really love to get cards! But more than that I just love that there is a day that we can tell everyone how much we love them!

Taylor was really excited about Valentine's Day this year. They had been talking about it at her school and she was just so so excited to give her Daddy her Valentine's card and to see what me and Daddy got her for Valentine's Day. We didn't get them much...just a little card and some chocolate...but they thought it was the greatest thing in the world! The picture above is my precious little princess all ready for church on Valentine's Day!

I just had to take a picture of all this hair! I can't believe how long it is getting!

And here are my two special men on Valentine's Day! I love them so so much!

Here is Liam enjoying a yummy cupcake! Will got me a bunch of cupcakes for Valentine's Day and they were so so good!

Taylor enjoyed one too!

Here were all the cupcakes...they were in little heart shapes and were so so good!

Me and Will didn't get to go out over the weekend because I had a test and a paper due on Tuesday after Valentine's Day and I had to study all weekend! Fun I know! I am hoping that we can go out another weekend here soon. We have some gift cards to use and I would love to be able to spend some time just the two of us! I love our kids...but they consume so much of our time that sometimes there is just no time left for me and Will time! So I hope we get to go out soon! (hint hint Will!!!)

No comments: