Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update

I know it has been a while since I have updated...so I thought I would just make a quick update and try to put some pictures up later!
We have been very busy around here the month of March! First there was my birthday! Yay! I love birthdays and this year I turned 26. We all got together the Friday after my birthday and ate and played a game together. It was lots of good fun!
Then I had a lot mroe of school and clinicals and school and clinicals and school and clinicals...oh and somewhere in there I had Spring Break! I had big plans to work on 2 papers I have due in April over Spring Break...but instead all I did was lay on the couch and catch up on 2 1/2 weeks of Young and the Restless! Oh...and I also packed up some of the kids toys while they were at school one day. They just had way too many options of things to play with and it was just causing major choas in the den. So now they tend to play more with the things that were left out and it is a little easier to clean up!
The weekend after Spring Break I went to Gatlinburg with the Baptist Women from our church. This is the 3rd year I have been to the conference and I absolutely loved it! I learned so much and really just renewed myself over the weekend. I needed the time away to learn and to grow and I did just that (both spritually and physically ha ha! we ate a lot on that trip!) More on that trip to come later!
And here we are back to more school and clinicals and church and school and clinicals and church! I have been having a hard time focusing on school here lately, but I think it is just because we are nearing the end of the semester and I can see the light! I need to get my focus back and realize that it won't be like this forever!
As usual, the kids are growing like weeds and say the craziest things sometimes. I love those 2 so so much! They definitely keep me on my toes!
Ok...so I will post pictures later this week hopefully and until then please keep me in your prayers that I will be able to focus on school and also find time to relax when necessary. Sometimes this juggling act of life gets hard...but I know that God is with me every step of the way.

No comments: