I turned 26 on March 4th! I love birthdays and this one was no different! I decided to ask everyone to come over on Friday the 5th to celebrate my special day!
Taylor and Liam dressed up for the occasion! I love their smiles!
Will did most of the cooking. We had taco salad! It was so so yummy and definitely one of my favorites! My mom helped quite a bit too...so thank you!
Blowing out my candle on the FROZEN strawberry cheesecake! Because Momma and Will can't follow instructions we all ate frozen cheesecake. But Momma now knows that you can buy fresh cheesecakes at Kroger on the other side of the store! Next time I guess. But this cheesecake was still pretty good!Thank you everyone for the cards, gifts, and well-wishes on my birthday! I have so many blessings in my life and I am thankful everyday! Always thankful for another birthday...even if 30 seems to be coming up on me way too quick!

1 comment:
I will not make the mistake on the cheesecake AGAIN!
Post a Comment