Ok...for those out there who actually read this blog...I know I have not updated all summer and I am so so sorry! We have been so busy!
I started my two summer classes the last Tuesday in May and they have kept me so busy ever since. I feel like most weekends all I do is homework for statistics or write papers for my health and healing class. I am just really not loving school at all right now! I think it is because it has stolen my summer away from me! I will be done in about 2 weeks, and then I will have the whole month of August off! I really really need that break!
And then church league softball started in May and we have been playing that pretty much non-stop since then. Most Monday and Thursday nights we can be found down at Flour-Mill-Flats playing games. I love softball, but this is a very long season! We are still playing but I think games should end in the next couple of weeks.
And then the most exciting news of all....
WE MOVED!!!!
We closed on our new house June 10 and immediately started painting and getting ready to move in. We painted one weekend, and moved in the next Friday. We are so so happy to be in our own place again. We just keep telling each other that this is how it is supposed to be, just us 4 in our happy little home! :) Makes us so happy! We are still unpacking boxes and putting some stuff aside for a yard sale and trying to decide what to do with the rest of it. We have a few bigger things that we need to sale that are taking up the majority of my garage, so I still haven't been able to park in there. So if anyone needs a couch, love seat, executive style desk, infant car seat and bases, or a computer chair just let us know!!! The kids rooms are so cute and I am excited to share pictures of them. It will probably still be a couple of weeks before I will get around to getting pictures on here, but as soon as school gets done I promise there will be pictures!
Add in a trip to Splash Country, a lot of swimming at Nonnie and Poppy's, vacation bible school, church, and playing outside and that pretty much sums up our summer! We have been so so busy it has been a little overwhelming! I know most people are not looking forward to August because school starts again, but I am so looking forward to August because I will finally get a break!
Sorry there are no pictures on this post, I promise there will be some next time! And hopefully I can post more now that we finally have internet at the house!
We are so so blessed to be in our own house again. The kids are loving having their very own rooms that were painted just for them that have their own toys in them. And we are pretty much just loving life! God is so good!
I started my two summer classes the last Tuesday in May and they have kept me so busy ever since. I feel like most weekends all I do is homework for statistics or write papers for my health and healing class. I am just really not loving school at all right now! I think it is because it has stolen my summer away from me! I will be done in about 2 weeks, and then I will have the whole month of August off! I really really need that break!
And then church league softball started in May and we have been playing that pretty much non-stop since then. Most Monday and Thursday nights we can be found down at Flour-Mill-Flats playing games. I love softball, but this is a very long season! We are still playing but I think games should end in the next couple of weeks.
And then the most exciting news of all....
WE MOVED!!!!
We closed on our new house June 10 and immediately started painting and getting ready to move in. We painted one weekend, and moved in the next Friday. We are so so happy to be in our own place again. We just keep telling each other that this is how it is supposed to be, just us 4 in our happy little home! :) Makes us so happy! We are still unpacking boxes and putting some stuff aside for a yard sale and trying to decide what to do with the rest of it. We have a few bigger things that we need to sale that are taking up the majority of my garage, so I still haven't been able to park in there. So if anyone needs a couch, love seat, executive style desk, infant car seat and bases, or a computer chair just let us know!!! The kids rooms are so cute and I am excited to share pictures of them. It will probably still be a couple of weeks before I will get around to getting pictures on here, but as soon as school gets done I promise there will be pictures!
Add in a trip to Splash Country, a lot of swimming at Nonnie and Poppy's, vacation bible school, church, and playing outside and that pretty much sums up our summer! We have been so so busy it has been a little overwhelming! I know most people are not looking forward to August because school starts again, but I am so looking forward to August because I will finally get a break!
Sorry there are no pictures on this post, I promise there will be some next time! And hopefully I can post more now that we finally have internet at the house!
We are so so blessed to be in our own house again. The kids are loving having their very own rooms that were painted just for them that have their own toys in them. And we are pretty much just loving life! God is so good!
2 comments:
Congrats on your move! We just recently moved, too-June 13th! It has been an adventure! Nice to meet you!
I KNOW you have been busy, but I hope you can enjoy your August with NO school. Even though I see you a lot, I still enjoy reading your blog.
Post a Comment