The past two days we have had a wintery wonderland around here!
On Monday Will decided to stay home with us instead of going to work. It was just too snowy and slick out there to risk it. So we had a lazy morning and then decided to bundle up and head out in the snow!
:)
Liam eating some snow
They thought eating snow was the best!
They wanted a snowman so bad they couldn't stand it! This was the best that me and Will could do. I think it looks hilarious with the massive arms!

On Tuesday will decided to venture into work so me and the kids stayed home and hung out. We decided to head out into the snow again but because it had rained a little bit and then froze again, all the snow had a film of ice over it. So it definitely was not as fun to play in today!
My little cutie!
And my little man!
We decided to go for a walk behind our house in the woods for a little bit. It was so pretty back there. I think it will be fun in the summer to go back in there and let them see what all they can find.
After Daddy got home we decided to head to Grandma's house to do a little sledding with Melanie and Jeremy. This is the view from the top of the hill. So pretty!
Taylor and Will going down! Taylor was so excited to go sledding! She had been trying to do it in the back yard the past two days, but we just didn't have enough of a slope.
Daddy and Liam fixing to go down. This was Liam's second time going down. He went down the first time with me and I thought he would hate it because the snow was flying in his face the whole time. But when we got down to the bottom and I turned him around he looked at me with his snow-covered face and said "That was so fun!" After he went down the second time me and him decided it was time to go warm up at Grandma's!
Melanie and Jeremy built an igloo out of snow and Taylor and Rhylan decided to play in it a little bit. Liam wasn't so sure about it and wouldn't get in!
We had a great two snow days and enjoyed playing in a big snow finally! I think this is definitely the biggest snow the kids have ever seen. I enjoy the snow as long as I don't have to go anywhere in it. And now that we have had a couple of days to play in the snow...I will be completely ok if it all melts away and spring comes! I am cold and just want it to warm up!
No comments:
Post a Comment