Saturday, May 14, 2011

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Today, my mom gave me a graduation party and invited all my wonderful friends and supporters. I am so grateful for her love and her love for partying!


Yummy cake with whipped icing! She knows just what I love!


A 3-gallon container of sweet tea!
Oh be still my heart!
I am in love with that drink pitcher and may have to get one for myself for parties


The food table filled with all kinds of yummy treats! Thank you to all those that made food or provided food and to my Momma for making sure we had enough to eat. Sorry to Kimberly for forgetting to put out the pickle rolls, but not sorry that I got to eat like half of them after it was all over!

There were all kinds of wonderful people at the house to celebrate with me, but sadly, I didn't get a picture of any of them! There were so many people there! I seriously think there were over 50 people there at one point. It was packed! But I loved every second of it! Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me that I finished graduate school! You all mean so much to me and I know that you were all praying for me during the past 2 years. I thank you for your kind words of support and your love!

And the biggest thank you to my Momma for making sure I had a great celebration! You are great and I could never thank you enough for putting all that together for me!

1 comment:

Mona said...

Any excuse for a party, right?!? I'm glad most of your friends came by to congratulate you and enjoy spending time together. We do have an amazing group of friends that supported you and offered encouragement throughout the last 2 years.