My precious little man is turning 3 today!
It just doesn't seem possible!
Is he not the cutest little boy in the world?
Here is me and Liam right after he was born...wow, I was looking a little rough!
And here we are today! He is my sweet little boy!
Here is Liam and his Daddy! Best buddies!
And here he is with his favorite big sister!
We let Liam open one present on his birthday...
He got a Buzz lightyear to sleep with!
Liam, I absolutely cannot believe you are already 3 years old.
You are the sweetest little boy in the world. Here are some of the things you are up to!
You love to talk. Most people need me to interpret your words for them, but me and Daddy understand just what you are trying to say...most of the time! You still replace your "Ls" with "Ys" so you say things like "I yove you" and "yittle." You love to giggle and you think you are just the funniest little boy.
You are completely potty trained now and have been since the end of December/first of January. When you decided you were ready to use the potty, you were completely potty trained in like a week. And then a week later, you were even potty trained at night! You have been wearing underwear to bed ever since. You rarely have accidents, and if you do, it is because you waited too long to get to the potty. You love to pee off of the back porch in the morning especially, but pretty much all day long! We have really had to try to discourage you from peeing in the front yard in front of all the neighbors!
You are wearing a size 3T shirts and a size 3T in shorts, but for pants you wear a size 4T for the length. We have to pull the tabs tight so they will fit you in the waist, but the 3T pants are just too short for you. You wear a size 10 in shoes (same as Taylor).
You still love to eat, but there are days that it seems like you don't eat anything. Your favorite foods are macaroni and cheese, okra, chicken nuggets, corn, peas and carrots, and most fruits. There aren't many things that you won't eat! You just have to be in the mood to eat or you won't eat.
You weigh about 35 pounds and are 39 inches tall. Those aren't the official statistics, but those are our best measurements!
Your favorite toys right now are anything to do with Toy Story...like Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Hamm from the movie. You like to play with cars and your fire truck. You also like to play dress up, make up, and dolls with Taylor. You really want a stroller of your very own to push babies around in. You like to take things apart and put them back together. Sometimes I see you playing with something and just trying to figure out how it works. You also love to play outside. You like to play on the swingset and ride in your cozy coupe car. You like to play ball and you love to just run around.
You get along with your sister for the most part. There are times when you all will go in either your room or her room and just play and laugh together. And then there are other days when you can't stand for her to look at you. I would say that you play together more than you don't though!
You aren't very interested in learning your letters or counting like Taylor was at this age. But I know that you are completely different from her and I would never compare the two of you. You are just much more interested in playing right now than learning!
You like to watch Mickey Mouse, Dora, and Tom and Jerry on TV.
You are definitely a Momma's boy these days. You would much rather cuddle with Mommy than Daddy or anybody else. Sometimes Mommy loves that, but other times you are just so so clingy! You love to give kisses and give big bear hugs, especially before bedtime. You are just the most loving little boy.
You like to have books read to you. Your favorite books right now are probably Tiger Can't Sleep and Llama Llama Misses Momma. You love to read books before bedtime.
You are growing and changing so much everyday. You are definitely not a baby anymore and are turning into a little preschooler. It makes me a little sad to see you getting bigger, but I am also very excited to see the man you are growing into.
Every day I pray that you will grow into a man who loves God more than anything else and then loves his family next. I pray for the woman you will one day marry. I pray that she will be a strong woman who loves God and who will be perfect for you. I pray that you will be kind to other people and be accepting of others that are a little different than you or who live differently from you. I pray that above all else you follow God's plan for your life and that you are happy. I love you so much baby boy. I know you can't be my baby forever, but I love it when you tell me that you will be my little boy forever. You are just so loving and so cuddly and I am going to enjoy every last minute of you sitting in my lap and loving on me. Because I know that there will come a day when you don't want to do that anymore, so I am going to cherish it while I can.
I love you little boy
Happy 3rd Birthday!

1 comment:
What a sweet little grandson Liam is! He is so loving to everyone. Enjoy him wanting to be so close to you right now. He is getting so big, too. It won't be long until he is bigger than Taylor!
Post a Comment