Wow...
When did my little baby...
Turn into this handsome young man?
Liam turned 4 years old today! He had a swimming party yesterday and had lots of friends there.
He is a big ole mess of a boy and I love every bit of him.
He weighs 43lbs and is 43 inches tall. He officially weighs the same as Taylor does! He is definitely a solid little boy.
His favorite things to do right now are play with legos (this is just a recent activity he realized he likes and he got quite a few for his birthday to play with!), play with cars and trucks and bulldozers, ride a tricycle, play outside, work puzzles, and be in the garden with his Daddy. His favorite color is blue. His favorite food to eat is cake (this was his answer when I asked him), but he also likes chicken nuggets, fries, shrimp, macaroni, spaghetti and meatballs, zucchini, squash, okra, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries. He is not really picky when it comes to food. His favorite drink is still chocolate milk. He drinks A LOT of chocolate milk and usually gulps it down right when he gets it. His favorite TV shows right now are Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Octonauts, Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Spongebob.
He is a smart little boy but doesn't like to prove it at all. If you ask him to say his abc's, he won't do it, but you can hear him singing them in his room by himself. He can count to 13 without messing up and then he skips a few numbers and continues on to 20. He is having a few speech issues but right now it is still pretty cute and not a big deal (according to the speech therapist we saw at child find when we registered him for Pre-K). He says things like pork (fork), pour (four), pive (five), yittle (little), yove (love), Yiam (Liam). We can understand everything he says but can tell he is having a little trouble with some of the letters. He says a lot of cute things right now though. Our favorite thing he says is that stuff is "poinky" meaning that it is poky or pointy.
He plays pretty well with Taylor but he is starting to think he is the boss of her and he can be a little mean sometimes. I don't know if it is because he is the youngest right now and has been for so long, but he thinks he gets his way all the time. We are trying to teach him otherwise, but it is a hard lesson for a little boy to learn. He will play baby dolls with Taylor though and I think it is really cute. He talks a lot about when he is a Daddy he is going to do this or that. He did tell me though that he would love me so much even when he was a Daddy. Melted my heart.
Liam, you are Mommy's little boy and I hope that never ever changes. You are so smart and loveable and you love to cuddle. You don't like change in your life and you take changes pretty hard. You have a very "healthy" appetite and I am scared to see how much you are going to eat through your teenage years! One morning at the pancake breakfast at church you told us you were going to eat 5 pancakes and you sat there and did just that. You are definitely a growing boy! I am anxious to see how you are going to be as a big brother. I am sure that you are going to love your little sister to pieces and be very protective of her. I pray that you are growing into a Godly young man and that you are learning to live for Him. I pray that I am being a good mother to you. I hope we always cuddle as much as we do now and that you always feel like you can tell me anything. I love you sweet little boy!
1 comment:
Liam will always be your little boy, especially since he will probably be your only son (unless you all change your minds!). He will be both a great big and little brother!
Post a Comment