I was so happy that Kelsey was born during the day when she was. I was really hoping that Taylor and Liam could be the first ones to see her. After Kelsey was born and after I was able to feed her for the first time I sent Will out to the waiting room to get big sister and big brother. They came in and immediately came over to me and Kelsey.
They were so excited to meet her. Here I was telling them her name.
They kept touching her hands and her face and wanted to see her little toes. Then they got to go back out to the waiting room and get the rest of the family. They were excited to get to do this.
Taylor was the first one to get to hold her besides me and Will.
And then next was big brother Liam.
First family picture
They wanted to hold her one more time before they left. I hated that they had to leave so soon after she was born, but they were going to go to a birthday party for Rhylan. I kind of wish I would have just had them stay there with us though. I missed them and I know they wanted more time with their new sister.
I am sure there will be jealous moments and moments when they are not so helpful, but I am just sure that these three will be the best of friends growing up. I pray that I can be the mother I need to be for them and that they know how much God loves them.
1 comment:
Taylor and Liam are so excited about Kelsey finlly being here! I just can't believe they couldn't remember her name when they came back out. These pictures are priceless. Congratulations on being a family of 5 now!
Post a Comment